My very first link up. Aw.
This is my first link up. I'm like a real-life blogger or some shit. Visit Holly's blog, she started it!
P.S. I didn't even know what a link up was until today. But I guess it's when someone posts some stuff and then other people (you) post stuff and go back to the original person who posted stuff and post a link to your stuff. It's almost like real life social interaction. The more you know.
1. People always tell me I have small ears and big boobs. At least it's not the other way around.
2. In the movie based on my life, I would write but not star in because I tend to hyperventilate and pass out when I'm the focus of a group's attention.
3. Typically, I end up regretting eating ice cream. It gives me the shits, but I love it so good.
4. I always ask to leave off the asparagus.
5. Kim and Kanye really need to just, I don't even care. LIGAF.
6. My Parents always reminded me to always leave a note. Not really. Any Arrested Development fans out there?
7. Every single day my kid slaps my stomach and laughs as my fat jiggles. It's great, no really. No, I'm not crying. There's just something in my eye.
8. This one time in College I was so drunk that I swam naked in the Mediterranean, peed in a parking lot with my professor, and passed out on a public bus in a foreign country.
9. My grossest habit is picking at my toenails.
10. My latest white lie was "Yeah, no, that Ed Hardy shirt is awesome. Totes legit." I feel dirty just repeating it.
11. I know all the words to "Gangsta's Paradise". I don't know what "a loc'd out gangsta set trippin' banger" is, but I like saying it.
12. When I grow up I want to be a writer. I guess I should start wearing hoodies covered in cheeto dust and anti-depressants in order to "dress for the job I want", right?
13. Sexy time is the delicious Adam Levine pic I posted yesterday.
14. I will never, ever get back together. Or skydive. Or bungee jump.
15. I think it's hilarious when people make sex noises at the gym.